Participants will learn about basic online and offline attacks performed by hackers against the victims and how to increase security from being hacked. This course is knowledge-oriented and practical based, after completing this course students can build their career in the cybersecurity industry. The major key points are hiding data, protecting data with encryption, password cracking, email, Facebook, Instagram, and other social sites hacking, wireless hacking, etc. More than 100 attacks, 50 labs, and 5 projects will be covered in this video section.
What will you Learn
- Perform Information gathering using the latest techniques and tools as a critical pre-attack phase required in ethical hacking. Participants will gather information active as well as passive.
- Using different Network scanning and Enumeration techniques and countermeasures.
- Perform Vulnerability analysis process to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and systems/Servers.
- System (Widows and Linux) hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and Cryptography (Protecting data from hacker’s Eye).
- Different types of malware (Trojan, Virus, worms, etc.), system auditing for malware attacks, malware analysis, and countermeasures.
- Use most dangerous packet sniffing techniques to discover network vulnerabilities and countermeasures to defend sniffing.
- Social engineering techniques and how to identify theft attacks to audit human level vulnerabilities and suggest social engineering countermeasures.
- Session hijacking techniques to discover network-level session management, authentication/authorization, cryptographic weaknesses, and countermeasures.
- Wireless encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools and techniques to audit a network perimeter for weaknesses, and countermeasures.
- Learn about all in one hacking console panel in easy way.
Yes, Certification of completion online course will be provided to participants. A Digital copy of the certificate will be mailed after completing a course.
- Over 102 lectures and 18.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Ethical hacking basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information-packed practical training starting from basics to advanced practical techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current ethical hacking technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- The practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Question 1: What will you learn from Ethical Hacking Course?
Question 2: How will you Learn?
Question 3: Where Will I get demo Videos?
Question 4: How to Purchase Ethical Hacking Course in Hindi